In 2016-2017, I was the product owner for all international Nickelodeon websites, each of which was on a different platform. This project sought to bring each market onto a single platform so that we could reduce maintenance and refocus on innovation.
Nickelodeon (INTL) website
Some of the things I explored:
- • How content/navigation would display across different languages (e.g. German words are typically much longer).
- • Individual market peculiarities (e.g. Nick is a bad word in French!)
- • Different legal requirements across markets.
What I worked on:
- • User research
- • Prototyping and user testing
- • UX reviews
- • UX/UI leadership
- • Product Management
- • Writing stories
- • User acceptance testing
- • Stakeholder management